Twelve months, six issues, dozens of stories about the people, places and events that make White Bear Lake such a special community. As we look back on 2019, we're reflecting on the stories you—our readers—loved most. These were the top 10 most-read stories on whitebearlakemag.com last year—revisit them (or catch up on what you missed) and be sure to share your favorites on social media!
- One of White Bear Lake's Best Interior Designers Picks Her Favorite Room
At Christina Lynn Interiors, owner and lead designer Christina Miller is here to make sure her clients get the home of their dreams.
- Cup and Cone, White Bear Lake's Signature Ice Cream Shop, Opens for 46th Season
Cup and Cone kicked off its 46th year in business in March.
- 'Muscles, Strength and Smiles': Local Gym Celebrates Women with Empowering Photo Shoot
For those who are critical of their bodies, separating worth from looks can be challenging. White Bear Lake’s BearFitness is looking to change that.
- Standout Students: Mahtomedi's Ruby Ales Says 'Embrace the Chaos'
Mahtomedi High School senior Ruby Ales has some advice for students just starting high school: get involved.
- Find Friends and Explore Our Community with White Bear Lake Social Meetup
Would you like to participate in the many activities our area offers, but need a push to get out of your house and enjoy them? White Bear Lake Social meetup may be just what you’re looking for.
- Vegan Vision
Caroline Yares, a tried-and-true animal lover, is the creator and owner of Plnt BSD, a completely cruelty-free online shop that sells apparel ranging from printed T-shirts to leggings and other accessories.
- Acqua's Best Food & Drink, According to the Owners
You, the readers, voted Acqua as White Bear Lake’s best restaurant. We talked to the people behind your favorite local restaurant.
- Revisiting Our Favorite Restaurants in White Bear Lake
White Bear Lake is sure to have whatever your heart—or belly—desires!
- Taste of the Quad Cities
Search “Quad City–style pizza” on Wikipedia, and 28 results will come up. There were 27—and not a single one near Minnesota—until one day in June, that changed.
- Valerie's Asian Cuisine Offers a New Take on Take-out
Valerie Thao brings fresh Asian cuisine to Willernie.