ECFE Annual Garage Sale

Thirty years of repurposing early childhood items.

This year marks the 30th year for the annual garage sale put on by the White Bear Lake Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) PTA. On April 23, the PTA will fill the gymnasium at Otter Lake Elementary with a wide assortment of gently used kids’ items to sell.

PTA president Marlena Debauche says to expect a lot of strollers, high chairs, baby equipment, toys, books and clothing for babies and kids. Clothing sizes range from newborn to kids’ size 16; there will also be maternity clothing for sale.

Sellers purchase tickets to sell in March, or donate items to the sale. Tickets come in packs of 50: it’s $7 for the first 50 tickets and $1 for additional packs of 50. Ticket holders keep 85 percent of their earnings, and the PTA keeps the remaining 15 percent to cover the cost of the sale.

Sale goes from 9 a.m.–noon. Otter Lake Elementary, 1401 County Road H2 E., White Bear Lake; 651.653.3100